Estate Sales & Services
Shop our 10,000-square foot showroom packed full of new estate items every two weeks for amazing buys while supporting WNC Bridge Foundation.
EVERY ESTATE SALE IS DIFFERENT AND OFFERS SOMETHING FOR EVERY TASTE AND BUDGET.
Our average estate sale includes around eighteen individual estates, with estates varying from one room to an entire house. WNC Bridge Foundation Estate Sales & Services has handled over 2,500 estates in the Western North Carolina region.
All proceeds – 100% – from our retail operations and other fundraising efforts go to support the Community Initiatives of WNC Bridge Foundation. Whether you donate items or shop in our stores, you’ll know you are making a difference in this community.
Our Community Initiatives include:
- Rathbun House
- WNC Greatest Needs Fund
- Health Scholarships
- Children’s Services Fund
Biweekly Estate Sales
|Thursday - Saturday
|10 am - 4:30 pm
Upcoming Estate Sales
WNC Bridge Foundation Estate Sales & Services
Perhaps you are downsizing now that the children have left home or due to the loss of a loved one. Maybe you are the executor of an estate that needs to be settled. Or perhaps you just want to simplify your life. Whatever the circumstances, WNC Bridge Foundation Estate Sales & Services team can help make your next move easier and less stressful. And when you choose WNC Bridge Foundation Estate Sales & Services, you are also supporting our 5 Community Initiatives-Rathbun House, You’re Special Fund, WNC Greatest Needs Fund, Health Scholarships, Children Services Fund.
Overview of Services Provided
- Our professional staff will pack and transport items to our sales facility on Fairview Road, just off of Sweeten Creek Road, in Asheville, NC.
- All items in the sale are appraised and inventoried.
- WNC Bridge Foundation Estate Sales & Services advertises widely in regional magazines and newspapers, Google, and on social media.
- Proceeds from the sale are divided equally (50-50) between the seller and WNC Bridge Foundation Estate Sales & Services.
- In cases where items are not sold, the client can donate them to WNC Bridge Foundation’s Thrift Store or reclaim them.
Estate Sale Procedure
- Numbers will be given to the first 50 people in line at 8 am Thursday morning.
- You must physically be in line to receive a number. No placeholders.
- One number per person
- After you get your number, you may leave the grounds as long as you are back in line by 9:45 am.
- After the first 50 individuals have entered, additional customers will be allowed to enter as other customers exit.
- Please do not pull tags of merchandise you do not intend to purchase.
- Items without barcoded tags can not be sold.
- We will hold untagged items for one hour before retagging.
- Be respectful of others waiting outside by not lingering in the showroom or socializing.
WNC Bridge will have workers available to help load furniture on Estate Sale Thursdays and Saturdays from 10 am – 2 pm ONLY.
Sold furniture must be picked up or delivered within five business days.
Items left longer than five business days will be resold.
WNC Bridge Foundation Estate Sales Showroom
75 Fairview Road, Asheville NC 28803
(1/4 mile from Biltmore Village and across the road from Davis Furniture)
Please call us for questions regarding the Estate Sales process or to schedule a consultation or send us an Email.
Subscribe to receive email updates and sale reminders.