Estate Sales & Services
Shop our 10,000-square foot showroom packed full of new estate items every two weeks for amazing buys while supporting WNC Bridge Foundation.
EVERY ESTATE SALE IS DIFFERENT AND OFFERS SOMETHING FOR EVERY TASTE AND BUDGET.
Our average estate sale includes around eighteen individual estates, with estates varying from one room to an entire house. WNC Bridge Foundation Estate Sales & Services has handled over 2,500 estates in the Western North Carolina region.
All proceeds – 100% – from our retail operations and other fundraising efforts go to support the community programs of WNC Bridge Foundation. Whether you donate items or shop in our stores, you’ll know you are making a difference in this community. Our Community Programs include:
- Rathbun House
- You’re Special Fund
- WNC Greatest Needs Fund
- Health Scholarships
- Children’s Services Fund
Biweekly Estate Sales
|Thursday - Saturday||10 am - 4:30 pm|
Upcoming Estate Sales
WNC Bridge Foundation Estate Sales & Services
Perhaps you are downsizing now that the children have left home or due to the loss of a loved one. Maybe you are the executor of an estate that needs to be settled. Or perhaps you just want to simplify your life. Whatever the circumstances, WNC Bridge Foundation Estate Sales & Services team can help make your next move easier and less stressful. And when you choose WNC Bridge Foundation Estate Sales & Services, you are also supporting MountainCare’s critical services, including the Rathbun House, Adult Day, and Grief Support.
Overview of Services Provided
- Our professional staff will pack and transport items to our sales facility on Fairview Road, just off of Sweeten Creek Road, in Asheville, NC.
- All items in the sale are appraised and inventoried.
- WNC Bridge Foundation Estate Sales & Services advertises widely in regional magazines and newspapers, Google, and on social media.
- Proceeds from the sale are divided equally (50-50) between the seller and WNC Bridge Foundation Estate Sales & Services.
- In cases where items are not sold, the client can donate them to WNC Bridge Foundation’s Thrift Store or reclaim them.
WNC Bridge Foundation Estate Sales Showroom
75 Fairview Road, Asheville NC 28803
(1/4 mile from Biltmore Village and across the road from Davis Furniture)
Please call us for questions regarding the Estate Sales process or to schedule a consultation or send us an Email.
Subscribe to receive email updates and sale reminders.