2020 Impact Grants
Note: Our 2020 Impact Grant cycle is currently closed.
In keeping with our initial 2019 grants, we will continue to grant in the areas of elder care, wellness support, and youth development. Grant awards begin at a minimum of $10,000 and the project should take place within the timeframe of November 2020-December 2021.
We Will Fund:
- Public charities described in section 501(c)(3)
- Units of government for public purposes (including Native American tribal governments)
- Other types of non-profit organizations or organizations so long as the grant furthers the Foundation’s charitable purpose
- Organizations located in any 18 WNC counties
- Capital, program and operating grants
- New or existing programs
- Collaborative efforts
We want to engage and learn from our non-profit partners in all 18 WNC counties and welcome organizations to begin the process by:
- attending (not required) a listening session in February 2020
- completing our required online eligibility quiz by March 31, 2020.
- if requested, speak to a Program Officer about your project(s)
In early April, non-profits will be notified if they will be invited to submit a Letter of Intent (LOI) and will be informed of the subsequent process for applying. Decisions will be made in October 2020.