2020 Impact Grants
In keeping with our initial 2019 grants, we will continue to grant in the areas of elder care, wellness support, and youth development. Grant awards begin at a minimum of $10,000 and the project should take place within the timeframe of November 2020-December 2021.
We Will Fund:
- Public charities described in section 501(c)(3)
- Units of government for public purposes (including Native American tribal governments)
- Other types of non-profit organizations or organizations so long as the grant furthers the Foundation’s charitable purpose
- Organizations located in any 18 WNC counties
- Capital, program and operating grants
- New or existing programs
- Collaborative efforts
We want to engage and learn from our non-profit partners in all 18 WNC counties and welcome organizations to begin the process by:
- attending (not required) a listening session in February 2020
- completing our required online eligibility quiz by March 31, 2020.
- if requested, speak to a Program Officer about your project(s)
In early April, non-profits will be notified if they will be invited to submit a Letter of Intent (LOI) and will be informed of the subsequent process for applying. Decisions will be made in October 2020.