WNC Bridge Foundation recognizes there are many WNC non-profit organizations whose good works have limited options to turn to for quick funding decisions. NOW Grants address this gap in our region. The application process is low-stress and simple, with a quick turnaround time for funding decisions.
Preference for NOW Grants is given to non-profits who work in the Foundation’s focus areas of elder care, wellness support, and youth development. NOW Grants are categorized into three areas: General Operating, Programmatic, and Sponsorship.
What We Will Fund:
- General Operating $10,000 (maximum)
Support infrastructure, training, professional development, emerging needs, and salaries of people involved in the operation of the organization. Can also be used to upgrade technology.
- Programmatic $10,000 (maximum)
Intended to realize special projects or support programming. Grants can be used to fund supplies or materials necessary for the program. In some cases, program grants are eligible to support salaries for people involved.
- Sponsorship: $2,500 (maximum)
Provide funding for non-profits to promote their organizations through their events and outreach in the communities they serve.
- NOW Grants are no longer able to support Capital Projects such as building repair, new building construction, or land purchase.
Who We Will Fund:
- Public charities described in section 501(c)(3)
- Organizations located in and addressing the needs of persons in any of the 18 WNC counties.
- If you are a school or university, NOW Grant applications should be completed by your organization’s foundation. Only one NOW Grant can be awarded to an individual school/university per year.
Instructions to Apply for a NOW Grant:
- Applications are due on the 15th of each month. Organizations will be notified the last week of each month of funding decisions.
- If the request is for equipment, facility improvement, and/or professional development, please include an estimate or invoice.
- You must complete a NOW Grant Budget Form to include with your application.
- Organizations using fiscal agents are not eligible to apply for NOW Grants.
- Organizations are only eligible to receive one NOW Grant per year.
- Organizations can apply for both a NOW Grant and an IMPACT Grant within the same calendar year.
- Click here to download NOW Grant Budget Form
- Click here to access the online saved application or to submit your final report.