Community Outreach Grant
WNC Bridge Foundation has revised our Community Outreach Grant process to help meet the evolving needs of non-profits related to the effects of COVID-19. Sponsorship requests will no longer be funded, and the maximum award amount is $10,000.
Applications will continue to be reviewed on a monthly basis, if the application is received by the 15th of the month. Committee decisions will be emailed to you by the end of each month.
Organizations who have already received a 2020 Community Outreach Grant are not eligible.
Community Outreach Grants – What We Will Fund:
- An important social service will no longer be provided if funding is not received.
- An unforeseeable emergency occurs in the community requiring immediate increased capacity for the services the organization provides.
Instructions to Apply for a Community Outreach Grant:
- Submit a 1-page letter of need explaining how you would use funds, and how your organization has been effected by COVID-19.
- In your letter please include:
- Name of Organization
- Contact Person’s Name and Title
- Tax ID #
- Mailing Address of your organization
- Explanation of how funds would be used
- Funding amount you are requesting
- Email your letter of request to firstname.lastname@example.org